Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas



If you are reading this and have not read the first two titles in this trilogy, STOP. Go and immerse yourself in a world of characters that hit so many YES! buttons, you'll swear that they were created from magic themselves. These have been a pleasure to read without question, any little niggling details forgiven when you're on the last page, as you realize you've finished what are probably some of Maas's best books. I won't even try to do a review justice as there are many others who have done an admirable job of pointing out just why this series is so good. The only thing I can tell you is that I have added these titles to my permanent collection and can't wait another year for the next title to suck me back into one of the best fantasy series out there.

Go now and pick up the first book and start reading, if you've read them all as avidly as I have, don't quibble, start re reading them again and look forward to the continuation of this world next year as Maas continues to weave her stories with new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment