Wednesday, May 28, 2014

"Tiger Shrimp Tango (Serge Storms, #17)" by Tim Dorsey

I have a new addiction, it's Serge Storm. This is the first Tim Dorsey book I've read but it won't be the last. His characters are sociopaths, drunks, Spillane obsessed detectives and goofballs. I felt right at home. Serge fills the story with scientific methods of offing the bad guys that will fill you with horror and make you want to cheer at the same time; mentos will never look the same again. Did I mention the Tupperware museum? 

Let me just say that by the end of the book you come to know why toilet lids are flying out of five star hotels, meet Johnny Vegas, the Accidental Virgin, and learn more about Florida then that they have alligators strolling down the lanes.

A must read if you love mystery, satire, or just a good belly laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment