Saturday, January 2, 2016

Exploring the Unknown

First off, hats off to my Lotus who set up this new technology as I am still dealing with ink and paper and had to spend about two hours self touring my newest toy and repeatedly whining " but I don't know how to " , over and over. And although I am still new at this and may wind up creating a monster that will need to be hunted and killed, I decided might as well make use of it and see what we get.

So yeah. There you have it, another outlet for the brain slosh that I normally keep locked up in the dark caverns of my brain. Nothing in particular today that needs to be voided just the normal things that zoom in and out of focus faster than I can actually process them. Like what you ask? Well, here's one. Why do I need to emerge into this century when I'm quite happy to sit in a car park for almost an hour watching rushes swaying in the breeze while my sister runs into the post office. After all someone has to observe all the movers and shakers, otherwise what are they moving and shaking for? By the by, it took me almost that full hour to realize she hadn't come back yet. Yep. I'm definitely sitting on the sidelines here.

Another thing that dive bombed me while driving; I do not feel my age. My bones and such certainly feel older, my brain has definitely hit triple digits, but my inner child has only matured about to a five year old. I am fairly certain that I still require an adult to attend me in case I bite others at the peak of frustration.  I actually may be trending to a three year old at those times so I may still require a time out every now and again. Yeah. Naps too. With cookies and a blanket.

.......... where were we? Ah yes! With age comes wisdom. I heard a song in the car that said there's only two kinds of people in the world, you and everybody else. I like that. Now you may think that sounds selfish, I say so what. Cause if you can make yourself happy with who you are then you can worry about trying to meet the others in the middle.  So pull up your favorite chair, grab a drink of your choice, and let's see what damage I can inflict on your psyche with my own interpretation of life's little ups and downs. And just to give y'all a breather I'll throw in some book reviews too cause that's what I do.









No comments:

Post a Comment