Friday, June 6, 2014

"The Skin Game (The Dresden Files, #15)" by Jim Butcher

Harry Dresden does not disappoint in this latest title. We have graduated kids to a whole new level of awesome and I'm practically salivating at the enjoyment I got out of reading this book. Denarians, Mab, parasites, parkour, new enemies, old enemies; it's all twisted into a bloody fantastic installment that has me convinced that if Jim Butcher ever tries ending Dresden the uproar will make Doyle's fracas over Holmes look like a tea party. 

Butcher/Dresden fans unite! Spread the word! Skin Game is the Sci Fi novel of the year and needs to be read ASAP!

By the by, gave it a five stars but if I could, there would be a hell of a lot more, oops, hell ..... should I worry I gave something away there? GO READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment